Premium Domain Name Registration
Here is how you register a premium domain name:
1. You send a request to our support team to register a premium domain name.
2. Additionally, you will need to provide us with the following information:
- Customer ID at Joker.com: Include your customer ID associated with your account at Joker.com.
- Billing Data: Provide your billing details, including the necessary information required for generating the receipt.
- Registrant Contact Data: Include the contact details of the person or entity who will be the registrant of the domain name.
- Nameservice Preference: Specify the nameservice you would like to use for this domain. For example, provide the nameserver details or mention if you prefer to use Joker.com's free nameservers.
3. Make a payment prior to registration:
- Reseller: If you are a reseller, kindly give us your consent to charge you for the premium domain name registration. Please note that the reseller discount does not apply to premium domains.
- End Customer: If you are an end customer, you will need to transfer the necessary amount to one of our bank accounts before the registration process. When making the payment, make sure to include the payment reference "Premium domain [your.domain]" to ensure proper identification.