Possible Problems With Credit Cards
- Frequent Payments. If you place multiple orders on the same day, you may encounter problems because the credit card company might interpret them as duplicate charges. To avoid this, it is recommended to order multiple domains at once, minimizing separate payments. If you experience any issues, please contact your bank for assistance in resolving them.
- Verified by Visa Problems (see below)
Verified by Visa or Mastercard Secure Code
When you submit an order at Joker.com, your credit card will be automatically checked to determine if it participates in the Verified by Visa or Mastercard Secure Code program. More information on this process can be found here.
If your card is flagged for one of these security measures, a new window will appear. If your credit card is not yet activated, simply provide the requested authentication information from your card issuer (e.g., date of birth or social security number) and create a password. Submit the information, and you're done.
Note: This mechanism is provided by your card issuer (bank), and Joker.com has no influence or insight into it.
Problems Associated with Verified by Visa/Mastercard Secure
1. Problems with the Pop-up Window
The pop-up window accessed during the process is not provided by Joker.com but by your bank. Occasionally, there may be temporary issues at the bank, resulting in error messages or a blank window. In such cases, contacting your bank, explaining the issue, and attempting to reorder later is recommended.
Joker.com only charges once the popup application is successfully terminated, so there is no risk of double charging.
Other problems may be related to malfunctioning modules or non-standard browser configurations. To address this, you can try the following:
- Disable popup-blocking browser functionality to ensure the popup window opens.
- Enable cookies in your browser.
- Disable any modules that may alter your browser's behavior (e.g., browser extensions in Firefox). Malfunctioning modules can cause a blank popup window or load the Joker.com site within the popup. Temporarily disabling your antivirus software, which may contain popup blockers, is also worth trying.
2. Sharing Credit Cards
Whether you and your family members share the same password depends on your Visa/Mastercard member bank's policies. Some banks require individual activation of each card and the creation of a personal Verified by Visa password/Mastercard Secure ID. Other banks activate the card for all account holders, resulting in a shared password. Contact your issuing bank for specific details.