Besides the General Terms and Conditions of Business and Registration it is
also necessary for you to acknowledge the following additional conditions
for domains below the Top Level Domain .eu:
- You agree to the domain- and registration policies of EURID, online available here:
- You agree to .EU Dispute Resolution Policies, online available here:
- According to the registration conditions mentioned above, the holder of a .eu domain must be a citizen of one of the EU member
states plus Norway and Liechtenstein, or make use of a trustee service.
- In accordance with the above-mentioned registration conditions, EURID reserves the right to contact the owner directly if necessary to clarify owner data.
- According to the above-mentioned registration conditions, section 12, EURID reserves the right to delete domains if these registration conditions are
- You may verify your personal data stored in relation to a .eu registration at my.eurid.eu, or at
- Please note: For natural persons, the registrant's email address is shown in registry's Whois.