Besides the General Terms and Conditions of Business and Registration it is
also necessary for you to acknowledge the following additional conditions
for domains below the Top Level Domain .ch:
- You agree to the Terms and Conditions of Switch, online available here:
- You agree to the Domain Guidelines of Switch, online available here:
- A .ch domain must be cancelled explicitly 2 days before the regular term ends, in case a renewal
is not intended.
Joker.com provides within its standard renewal procedures notices and means to handle this requirement
- Remaining domain subscriptions are lost and not refundable if a domain is transferred to another registrar
before expiry of the domain.
- Please note: Switch, the registry for .ch and .li, has declared to be compliant with the european General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR).
However, according to the registry, Swiss law requires that whois data be published in full.