WHMCS is a popular web hosting and automation solution, which includes billing and support options.
If you are using WHMCS for your hosting activities, you may interface Joker.com with WHMCS' domain functionality to easily order and manage domains from within WHMCS.
Joker.com maintains a registrar module for WHMCS, which offers a great load of features to interface Joker.com seamlessly from within WHMCS:
The following registrar core functionality is provided:
- register domains
- initiate transfers
- perform renewals
- allow viewing and changing of nameservers
- allow viewing and changing of WHOIS information of domains
- usable with any TLD Joker.com offers
Additionally, also these features are provided:
- create/edit email forwards
- create/edit dns records for joker-ns
- fetch auth id ("EPP Code")
- sync of expiration date
- order whois privacy protection with domain registration, transfer and renewal
- switch easily between production and testing environment (OT&E)
New in version 1.0.4:
- use API key instead of user/password credentials
- maintain privacy settings for domains
New in version 1.1.0
- domain availability check
- own CRON job script, for registration status check
New in version 1.1.1
- fixed toggling of id protection
New in version 1.1.2
- fixed contact information change for WHMCS 7.x
New in version 1.1.3
- added account balance check for domain renewals
New in version 1.1.4
- added account balance check for domain transfers
- added a config option to enable automatic restore from redemption grace period if renew is not possible
New in version 1.1.5
- fix for .eu expiration date / redemption grace period problem
New in version 1.2.0
- added dnssec management
New in version 1.2.1
- fixed some issues with the domain availability check
New in version 1.2.2
- fixed an issue with .uk domain contacts
New in version 1.2.3
- fixed issue with puny code in the domain availability check
New in version 1.2.4
- fixed issue with domain syncronisation cron
This version has been tested with WHMCS 6.x and WHMCS 7.7.1
Please extract the contents of the below attached ZIP archive into the folder
of your WHMCS installation.
The configuration of the Joker.com registrar module is done by using the WHMCS admin section. For this, please login as "admin" into your WHMCS installation, and navigate to
Setup -> Products/Services -> Domain Registrars
Pick "Joker.com" from the list, "Activate" the plugin, and enter your Joker.com
Reseller's credentials - the same you are using for DMAPI.
You also may choose to use the "TestMode" for dry run on our OT&E platform, or to configure the free Joker.com nameservers as a default for new domains.
Once activated, you may always change these settings by clicking on "Configure".
Don't forget to "Save Changes" after doing so.
You will find most options for domains in section "Clients -> Domain registrations" - click on the domain name to see all domain details.
A special command there is "Sync" at the 'Registrar Commands' - this will trigger a manual sync of a domain's status and expiration date with Joker.com, in case it was modified outside of WHMCS.
This is usually also done automatically by the 'WHMCS domainsync cron' - please make sure that you added this with your WHMCS installation.
Please send us your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org