Joker.com does indicate on all relevant forms, that sensitive information should not be stored by a browser.
However, in case your client card number still automatically appears on the billing page, we recommend that you disable the auto complete function to protect your information.
In MS Internet Explorer:
- select "Tools" from the menu bar.
- select "Internet Options" and then select the "Content" tab.
- select "Auto complete" and remove the checkmarks from the "User names and passwords" section.
- select "Clear forms" and then "Clear passwords".
In Mozilla Firefox:
- from the "Tools" menu, select "Options".
- select the "Privacy" category.
- expand the "Saved Form Information" section.
- remove the check by clicking on the check box.
- expand the "Saved Passwords" section.
- remove the check by clicking on the check box. You can customize your browser to disallow storage of passwords for some of the pages you visit. To do this press the "View Saved Passwords" button.
- select "Remove" and click "OK".
- click on "OK" to return to your browser.