- FAQ Home
- All categories
- 1. Website FAQ
- 1.1 Basics
- 1.2 Login Account
- 1.3 Domain Registration
- 1.4 Changes of a Domain
- 1.5 Change of Registrar = Transfer of a Domain
- 1.6 Change of Owner
- 1.7 Deletion of a Domain
- 1.8 Renewals
- 1.9 Nameservice
- 1.10 Email Forwarding
- 1.11 URL/Web Forward and -Redirect
- 1.12 Domain Contacts
- 1.13 Resellers
- 1.14 Billing and Payment
- 1.15 What is...
- 1.16 FAQ for specific Top Level Domains
- 2. Reseller Docs
Search Advanced search
- How do I transfer a domain to my account if the domain is already at Joker.com, but on another account?
- How to Transfer a domain to Joker.com?
- How much does a transfer cost?
- How long does it take to transfer a domain to Joker.com?
- How can I make sure that the current registrar will allow the transfer of my domain?
- How do I use name service (DNS) or URL forwarding at Joker.com?
- Why can't you take my current name server (DNS) entries?
- I got the following error message - 'The current status didn't allow this operation (transfer)'. What does it mean?
- How to transfer a domain from Joker.com to another registrar?
- How do I transfer my UK domain to Joker.com?
- How do I transfer my UK domain away from Joker.com to another registrar?
- If my domain expires during a domain transfer, will the transfer still be completed?