- FAQ Home
- All categories
- 1. Website FAQ
- 1.1 Basics
- 1.2 Login Account
- 1.3 Domain Registration
- 1.4 Changes of a Domain
- 1.5 Change of Registrar = Transfer of a Domain
- 1.6 Change of Owner
- 1.7 Deletion of a Domain
- 1.8 Renewals
- 1.9 Nameservice
- 1.10 Email Forwarding
- 1.11 URL/Web Forward and -Redirect
- 1.12 Domain Contacts
- 1.13 Resellers
- 1.14 Billing and Payment
- 1.15 What is...
- 1.16 FAQ for specific Top Level Domains
- 2. Reseller Docs
Search Advanced search
- How to configure name servers?
- What is a name service (DNS)?
- What types of DNS records are supported by Joker.com?
- What is the difference between a 'ns resource record' and a 'ns record'?
- How to create a name server (-record)?
- Who can modify a name server resource record?
- Who can modify name server records?
- Name Server Resource Record - what can be changed?
- How do I change my name servers?
- How do I configure the Joker.com name servers (adding entries)?
- How to use the Web/URL forwarding feature of Joker.com?
- How to configure a nameserver for a .de domain?
- What are SOA records, and what are the requirements for .DE-domains?
- What is Dynamic DNS (DynDNS)?
- Step-By-Step: How To use DNSSEC with a Joker.com Domain and a DNS Hosting Provider