This section provides articles and step-by-step instructions to help users create and manage their Joker.com accounts.
- Setting up Your Joker.com Account
- What is Two Factor Authentication?
- Change and Recover Your Password
- Understanding Your Dashboard
- Roles and Permissions
- Becoming a Reseller
- Payment Methods and Invoicing
- Possible Problems With Credit Cards
- Restore Access to Your Account
- Deleting Your Joker.com Account
- I Don't See My Domain
Setting up Your Joker.com Account
To be able to register and manage your domains, the first thing you need is to create a user account at joker.com.
This can be done in a few easy steps:
1. Click on "Register" at the top right corner:
2. Fill out the form, and click the "Register" button:
3. After successful registration, you will see the notification in the top right corner:
4. Last step is activating your account, by clicking on the link in the verification email:
That's it! Your account is ready and you can start ordering and managing your domains.
What is Two Factor Authentication?
Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
To enhance the security of your Joker.com account, we highly recommend enabling the optional two-factor authentication feature. This feature adds an extra layer of protection by requiring a six-digit security code, in addition to your password, whenever you log in to your account.
To generate these security codes, you will need a device or password manager that supports 2FA, such as your smartphone. The combination of your password and your smartphone adds an additional layer of security against theft of your credentials or dictionary attacks.
Using a mobile app for your smartphone is a practical and popular option for generating these security codes. Many of these apps are free, but any device or app that supports the TOTP protocol should work. Here is a list of some recommended apps (though not exhaustive):
- Google Authenticator (Android, iOS, Blackberry)
- Microsoft Authenticator (Android, IOS)
- Amazon AWS Virtual MFA (Android)
- Authentikator (Chrome Browser – do not use on the same computer)
Note: The user settings for Joker,.com always automatically apply to the reseller portal RPanel.io as well, also with regard to the activation of the 2FA.
Setting up 2FA
To set up 2FA, you need to do the following:
1. Log in to your Joker account and choose "Profile" from the "My Joker" menu on the left side of your dashboard: